How to remove the SIM card
- 1 Confirm the SIM card size of your device.
- 2 Press your index finger on the rear side of the IC portion.
- 3 In accordance with the size of the SIM card you confirmed in step ①, pull the card toward you with your index finger.
- 4 Completely separate the detached IC portion from the card.
Precautions on handling of the SIM card
- A SIM card is a delicate product. Be sure to handle the card carefully.
- To learn about the cutting and removal of a SIM card, please refer to the description provided on this website.
- Be sure to handle a SIM card so that the card is not subject to bending or twisting.
- When you use a SIM card that is the Standard SIM or Micro SIM size, handle the card without pressing down on it.
- Be sure to use a SIM card that matches the card size of your smartphone/tablet. (Please refer to the operating instructions for your smartphone/tablet to confirm the size of the SIM card.)
- Do not insert a SIM card that does not match the card size of your smartphone/tablet. If you do, you may not be able to remove the card or it may damage the smartphone/tablet.
- Do not use a card frame or SIM adapter for a SIM card that was cut for your smartphone/tablet. If you do, you may not be able to remove the card or it may damage the smartphone/tablet.
Perform the following APN settings on your device.
|Authentication method||PAP or CHAP|
Perform the following settings as required.
|Connection method (PDP Type)||IP connection|